Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to hook up md# heoslinkhs2. It is not

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up md# *****

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It is not recognizing my WiFi and yellow light doesn’t come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.