Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My alexa when I speak to it the blue circle will come but…

Customer Question
My alexa when I...

My alexa when I speak to it the blue circle will come but then disappear

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Brand is amazon and model 1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Setting it up again, unplugging it,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Also sometimes when I speak it will say lost connection and its right by the router

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/24/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.