Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just want to down load any update for my bose lifestyle

Customer Question
Just want to down...

Just want to down load any update for my bose lifestyle V35/V25 system have done the bit on the system now just have to download the memory stick to see if there are any updates, but where is the site?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Lifestyle system connected to or paired with anything?

Is connected to my tv and video

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lifestyle?

Cannot find the system updates page any longer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks i have downloaded all the instructions etc

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/24/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 3 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Here are the update instructions:

https://www.bose.com.au/en_au/support/article/performing-a-software-update-soundlink-mobile.html

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------