Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where do I go to get my Bose headset repaired within

Customer Question
Hi where do I...

Hi where do I go to get my Bose headset repaired within Australia . I live in Sydney

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Qc25

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Changed battery changed cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No sound out for f right speaker

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.