Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DVDs player connected to aux2 inputs on denon 5200 will not…

Customer Question
DVDs player connected to...

DVDs player connected to aux2 inputs on denon 5200 will not display. AUX2 brayed out on setup/inputs screen.

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

Aver-x5200w

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Unplugged component video cables. Shut down both DVDs and denon, reconnected. Confirmed other inputs (cable, Apple TV) are working correctly.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.