Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My son touched the sound bar and now the sound won’t work…

Customer Question
My son touched...

My son touched the sound bar and now the sound won’t work how do I get my sound back

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started today after he touched it

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just that he touched the top of it and now I have no sound

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do

What is the make/model of the soundbar?

It’s Samsung

Which model?