Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Wave Radio III. The remote will no longer

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose Wave Radio III. The remote will no longer work, even with a new battery. I have changed the battery before, but this time I am unable to even open the back of the case to insert a new one.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Wave Radio III

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I have changed the battery and then tried our Bose stereo remote and had no luck with either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.