Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Remote rc832 manuel. Why. i need the manuel for reciever…

Customer Question
Remote rc832 manuel Technician's...

Remote rc832 manuel

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Why

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Hello i need the manuel for reciever avr1400

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.