Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What are the soundbar visio codes to program your tv remote…

Customer Question
What are the soundbar...

What are the soundbar visio codes to program your tv remote to use for volume up and down

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Vizio TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes I can get it to work using the silver factory remote that came with the soundbar

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Digital orange port

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/22/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the vizio?
What remote are you trying to use?