Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No sound at all with radio or CD player. Just unit on it’s…

Customer Question
Hi no sound at...

Hi no sound at all with radio or CD player

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Just unit on it’s own not paired with anything well not that I no of

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Try cd run through radio station plug in ear phones no sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No Bose 5 seems like everything also is working cd in out turn just no sound

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/22/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the system?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.