Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I turned Bluetooth on my iPhone but the speaker won’t pair…

Customer Question
I turned Bluetooth on...

I turned Bluetooth on my iPhone but the speaker won’t pair with the tv. It was working just fine.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Turned iPhone off

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I just sync it with my car but not iTunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Reboot the speaker?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/22/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you