Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't change from Spanish to English. Bose. During the audio…

Customer Question
Can't change from Spanish...

Can't change from Spanish to English

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

During the audio calibration it started in Spanish

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to change it back to English

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not home right now at work. So I am not with the Bose.

OK reply back when you are home

Ok

Thank you

I only have 30 minutes before I have to ready and go to work I am almost out of time

Unfortunately, we missed each other again. Reply back when you are free

That would be sometime after noon when I wake up tomorrow.

OK

I am ready to fix this before my wife makes me take it back where we got it. It is still in Spanish and the back speakers are not working on

If the speakers are not working then I would suggest returning it instead of trying to repair it.

I don't know if they will work they are not pairing. The sub did I even moved it closer to the rear speakers and it paired but they didn't.

Regardless, my opinion would be to return them due to the multiple issues.

Ok

Thank you