Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for someone to come to my home to reprogram my…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for someone to come to my home to reprogram my B&K CT 610 to our in house stereo system. The system was working and then the B&K CT 610 failed and had to be repaired. Now it needs to be reprogramed

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

We have B&K wall activating systems in 3 areas. Each one controls two to three pair of speaker in different rooms. The system allows you to select music from CD's, Cable xfinity music, am or FM and I pod.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I can get the system to light up each of the panels, but i am having a difficult time programing the stereo to each function

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The system is live, but the memory was wiped out of the stereo when it was repaired. can someone come here or will this be accomplished over the internet?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.