Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I hooked up 5 speakers and only 2 of them project sound.

Customer Question
I hooked up 5...

I hooked up 5 speakers and only 2 of them project sound

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Klipsch

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Went into setup assistant and tested each speaker and they all make sound but when i try to go on the computer where the speakers are connected to only sound comes out of the 2 speakers not all 5

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.