Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a model BCB117B boom box. Whenever I insert headphones,

Customer Question
Have a model BCB117B...

Have a model BCB117B boom box. Whenever I insert headphones, the cd stops. What do I need to do to use headphones

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

GPX

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPX system?

The CD player without headphes works fine. The radio also works

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/21/2018
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I would still like an answer to my question. You are the only person who contacted me
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please help

When connected to Aux or Bluetooth, are you changing the source mode to match (on the left side of the unit)?

If you have already tried this with no resolve, please contact their customer service at 1-***-***-**** to start a repair/replacement.

Thanks

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.