Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can just the receiver part be replaced? vocopro 5800, i have…

Customer Question
Can just the receiver...

Can just the receiver part be replaced?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Vocopro 5800

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I have the set of 4 mics and one does not work, the mic part is good, the bottom don't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the bottom part be replaced?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/20/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It appears upon searching that the receiver box part of that system is sold alone, on eBay.... there is this one offer, for a used UHF5800 box for about $30:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VOCOPRO-UHF-5800-4-Channel-Wireless-Microphone-System-Great-Deal/142712830870?hash=item213a58fb96:g:bokAAOSwqNBai3Dk

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

(-The lowest price for a replacement system (as a whole) is about $300:

https://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-VOC-UHF5800PACK?src=Y0802G00SRCHCAPN&adpos=1o1&scid=scplpVOC+UHF5800PACK&sc_intid=VOC+UHF5800PACK&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsrmwgv772QIVjksNCh1YGAOFEAQYASABEgJ8FfD_BwE )

It’s not the receiver, it’s the transmitter part of the microphone, the top is the mic and the bottom is the transmitter.
Cancel the phone call

OK, no phone call. The portion I found was the 'box' - do you mean, a part of the microphone? rather than the associated 'boxes' ?

Here is what is listed as a 'bodypack transmitter for UHF5800':

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1076405-REG/vocopro_uhf_bp_w_replacement_body_pack_transmitter.html?ap=y&c3api=1876%2C%7Bcreative%7D%2C%7Bkeyword%7D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIucmek4L82QIVA0wNCh0jTw6wEAYYASABEgKcTfD_BwE

- does that match what you are looking for? or is it a part of the microphone that you need?

I have said already it’s part of the microphone, the bottom half

OK, the microphone. Give me a few minutes, please...

No, I regret to say, that microphone and no part of it are sold anywhere that I can find.

Perhaps an inquiry to Full Compass at

***-***-****

might reveal such an offer, but none of that sort is listed on their website at this time.

I have Opted Out with apologies, opening the case to other Experts in this category, in case another can find the offer you need.

Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I guess the transmitter part of the microphone can’t be replaced.
The microphone ( the top part ) is still good, so I will save it for parts.

OK thank you for the update