Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Connecting Bluetooth audio to TV. About 2 weeks. I have a…

Customer Question
Connecting Bluetooth audio to...

Connecting Bluetooth audio to TV

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a FCCE fiberoptic unit connected to Logitech Bluetooth adapter and to speakers, but do not get the audio from the TV. The FCCE unit is plugged into the TV output jack.

Technician's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I think I need a TV technician! not a HVAC technician,

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

I am not sure what you mean by FCCE fiberoptic unit