Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a older model bose entertainment center and all of…

Customer Question
I have a older...

I have a older model bose entertainment center and all of the sudden the volume stopped working for the TV CD and the rest of the functions It works for the volume in other rooms, just not the main channels

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Its directly connected to the cable box by cable that is secured

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

I have tried to get volume out of all sources with no success. It is also hooked up to my speakers around the house and those work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats the only problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
I believe its a 1600 series
I'm sorry lifestyle 28 series
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don’t need help anymore