Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a Bose Headset QC25 to use on our Kurzweill RG…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Bose Headset QC25 to use on our Kurzweill RG 200. It has a mini connector which I connect to a phono jack adapter that I plug into the phono jack port on the K RG 200........Now I am noticing that the the left speaker cuts out peripodically and this seems to happen a lot.....What's the problem? Is it the adapter connection?...something wrong in the piano receptacle?.....or should I buy a headset with a phono jet original end and use that.....would that fix the issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

It's a Kurzweill RG 200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

I just noticed it because I just only now decided to play with a headset.......look at my first post.....that says what I have done so far.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No go for it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo

I solved the problem.....myself.....please refund my $5.00 Bernard **

3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Problem solved olease rsfund $5

OK