Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Every weekend my Moms Alexa disconnects. She is blind and it…

Customer Question
Every weekend my Moms...

Every weekend my Moms Alexa disconnects. She is blind and it is her lifeline to her books, daughters and music. Why would it disconnect every weekend? We are there 3 times a week but she has to wait for us to help her.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon Alexa

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

We unplug it then plug it back in again but this time it didnt work. Her wi fi is connected to all apartments. She has a TV but no computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I is under one year old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV works fine. Her cell phone is fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We have been starting it again for 2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The wifi company Wowway said if it is the wifi the other apartments would have trouble too. There are over 1200 connections.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.