Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get sound out of one TV. It is an older set - about…

Customer Question
I cannot get sound...

I cannot get sound out of one TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an older set - about twelve - fourteen years - it is a Sony - Model # KLV _ 26HG2

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes - I don't understand all souces inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

2 Days - it was playing normaly thru a bose radio - it went off and we ha Bell rep to our home today - he replaced the modem - all TV's are playing normally now except the one TV

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/20/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please