Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just received the Soundcast VGtx and have tried to pair it…

Customer Question
My name is***** just...

My name is***** just received the Soundcast VGtx and have tried to pair it with 2 different wireless headsets. Neither will pair. What is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its not my computer. I have a Marantz processor integrated amp and I plug the unit into the headphone jack, powered it up and tried over and over to pair the Soundcast and the headset with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: What Marantz model do you have?

Sr7009

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Marantz system?

Im confused. Doesn’t the headsets pair with the Soundcast or the amp with the Soundcast?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.