Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought a DenonM41S Component system. All Cds read

Customer Question
Bought a DenonM41S Component...

Bought a DenonM41S Component system. All Cds read unsupported even the CD that came with the unit.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Denon small sound system everything made by them.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Everything possible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/19/2018
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 4 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name Martin and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Denon system
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.
It could be that your CD player only needs a good cleaning. You can try a CD cleaning disc first
Here is a link to one. You also can buy it at Walmart for $8-9
https://express.google.com/product/4491940559299893850_11516302191243199767_1057813?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=tu_cu&utm_campaign=1057813&pdata=CgQ1Ljk5&utm_content=eid-qpkemdosjg
If that does not work your laser pickup assy and spindle motor might be weak and needs to be replaced. How old is the unit ?
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 3 months ago
Thank you for allowing me to assist you. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.