Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I leave my radio on one station 94.9fm but it is now on am.

Customer Question
I leave my radio...

I leave my radio on one station 94.9fm but it is now on am. How to change that?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose Wave music system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Pressing the seek button hoping it would change to FM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No- that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.