Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to setup my echospot. VN94DQ. PUT IN MY EMAIL…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to setup my echospot

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

VN94DQ

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

PUT IN MY EMAIL BUT IT WILL NOT TAKE MY PASSWORD ***** ME TRY ONE MORE THING....JUST WAIT.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

THROUGH GOOGLE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

ONLY MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. My son got me logged on successfully.

OK thank you