Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can an older nentendo wi be connected using the hdmi outlets…

Customer Question
Can an older nentendo...

Can an older nentendo wi be connected using the hdmi outlets ona 2 year old Insignia tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Nintendo system do you have?

It was given to me. I will have to get back to you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Nintendo game system? What have you tried so far?

Tried to connect it with the original wi cable system and when I input it all I can get to is tv dvr and one other. It shows hdmi 1 and 2 but can not connect. If that makes any sense

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I bought an rf modulator on line but got totally lost. Very poor instructions

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.