Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

H0ove kenwood sterio how to run cables from tuner to

Customer Question
H0ove kenwood sterio...

H0ove kenwood sterio how to run cables from tuner to taprdeck toequalizer then speakers

Technician's Assistant: What Kenwood model do you have?

Tunerkt42b

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood system?

Dont know where to start kt 42b tunet kx32b tape deck then equalizer

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is speaker output

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/17/2018
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 4 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your stereo system. The item you listed is a Kenwood Tuner, Tape deck and equalizer. But the system needs an Amplifier. What other units do you have ? Can you also take picture of the units front and back if possible ? Thanks