Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to find a FR1 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER AND A FR1 WITELESS…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find a FR1 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER AND A FR1 WITELESS DONGLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your FR1? What have you tried so far?

I only have the poll audio sound bar FR1. Want to upgrade it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/17/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 3 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I do not want this service any longer. I am not satisfied with this in anyway. I expect to be only charged the $5 dollar fee.
I do not want this service, this is ridiculous and I expect to be charged $5 dollars and that’s it. Do not respond back.

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site and not by me.

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer