Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought the bose soundsport earbud wireless today. My iMac…

Customer Question
I bought the bose...

I bought the bose soundsport earbud wireless today. My iMac bluetooth does not see the bose soundsport earbud wireless

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

No cables, complete wireless earbuds

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

The earbuds pair with my Moto phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The item: SoundSport Free
wireless headphones

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.