Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We bought our sourround sound in 20000 and love it. We are…

Customer Question
We bought our sourround...

We bought our sourround sound in 20000 and love it. We are having our first problem, the remote. It has sopped working and we need a new one. Can you help as with getting a new one?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Adding new batteries and checking old ones.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That should be all.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/16/2018
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

What is the model number of the Bose system? It should say right on the front. It should be Lifestyle II, Lifestyle III, Solo, etc...

Louie, Technician