Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Receiver won’t turn off. Denon. Unplug, made sure zone 2…

Customer Question
Receiver won’t turn off ...

Receiver won’t turn off

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Denon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Unplug , made sure zone 2 off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Was using the Blu-ray for Netflix and couldn’t get it off. Now can’t turn receiver off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.