Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bough a new remote control to my boose alarm clock…

Customer Question
I just bough a...

I just bough a new remote control to my boose alarm clock yet I do not klnow how to set it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I do not kn ow that yet it is a boose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

It is not a sound system it is to conrolt the alarm clock because I need to set a head one hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you just the codes please

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.