Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My subwoofer to my bose cinemate sounder is malfunctioning,

Customer Question
My subwoofer to my...

My subwoofer to my bose cinemate sounder is malfunctioning, I bought another bose cinema subwoofer online, how do I program it to my system?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Sr1 sr1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Sr1

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i do need help. As I said I bought a Subwoofer on ebay (same kind) for my cinemate sr1for more bass, is it possible to connect to my system or are these subs dedicated to the original sound bar only?

What is the make/model of the subwoofer and the base unit?

Cinemate sr1

What is the make/model of the subwoofer?