Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to get sound out of all 6 speakers and the

I am trying to...

I am trying to get sound out of all 6 speakers and the woofer. Everything is hooked up according to the manual but we had to unplug/move the system and can't get all the speakers to work now.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have been fooling around for about an hour.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am pretty incompetent with electronics so please be patient and direct with your instructions. Pretend I know nothing.... but did have it set up correctly before we unplugged it

3/15/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the brand and model of the system?
Are you getting sound from some but not all?

Nathan, Engineer
Yamaha htr-5740
Phone call session started