Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When given a command the blue light comes on and after a…

Customer Question
When given a command...

When given a command the blue light comes on and after a delay Alexa states that, my echo has lost its connection. Also says she is having trouble understanding. Then shuts down.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon. Tall model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Ask to play music, as for the area weather

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Light goes from circling blue to dark red and shuts down, never noticed that red color before

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.