Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I get busycal calendar to work on alexa. Echo Plus.

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get busycal calendar to work on alexa

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Echo Plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried to use the authentication app

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I am trying to get Busycal calendar to work on echo plus.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Trying to use two part authentication so alexa would use the calendar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My computer is an iMac 27 and I am trying to get the Busycal Calendar to work on Alexa on an Echo Plus..
It is late, so I am going to leave; I will return tomorrow afternoon. Thank you.
3/15/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you tell Alexa to launch Busycal, what happens?

alexa doesn't reply

Does Alexa respond to other commands ok?

Try logging out of Amazon and back in:

1. Tap Settings in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap Amazon Alexa.
  3. Tap Sign Out in the upper right corner. You should be returned to the Settings screen.
  4. Tap Amazon Alexa again.
  5. Tap Sign in with Amazon.
  6. Enter your email address and password, then tap the white arrow in the circle.
  7. Tap Done on the next screen, then the X in the upper-left corner to leave Settings.
  8. Try speaking to Alexa again.