Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm unable to pair my ipad or iphone 6 to pair to my bose…

I'm unable to pair...

I'm unable to pair my ipad or iphone 6 to pair to my bose soundlink color 2

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I am trying to follow the methods described

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I have tried for hours to follow the methods outlined on the bose site and have become very frustrated with the whole system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do I connect

3/14/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you see any error messages?

Bose soundlink color not connected
The speaker keeps repeating “ready to pair”

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any extra steps than from Bose.

Would you like the steps again?

I have been tying the steps outlined on the Bose site off and on for several days, I'm beginning to think the speaker is hatched.

That is very possible -- I would recommend returning the speaker to the store for a replacement

Thank you, ***** ***** so frustrated I may. just junk it

I wouldn't recommend doing that -- Please return it to the store so you don't lose out on the money.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service