Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i open the cd. Logitech. It is not my sound system i…

Customer Question
How do i open...

How do i open the cd

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Logitech

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

It is not my sound system i want to put in a disc but cant open the disc player

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the make/model of the disc player?