Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Klipsch R-10B soundbar :Eratic behavior, not responding

Customer Question
Klipsch R-10B soundbar :Eratic...

Klipsch R-10B soundbar :Eratic behavior, not responding normally. Tried 2 different remotes with same results.Could it be the speaker itself and not the remote?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Klipsch

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Tried 2 different remotes, with same eratic response

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

How to solve this problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still need help !

How old is the soundbar?