Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bose Soundlink speaker won’t turn on and the picture of a…

Customer Question
My Bose Soundlink speaker...

My Bose Soundlink speaker won’t turn on and the picture of a battery is showing.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your SoundLink that are lit or blinking?

My. Bose Soundlink speaker won’t turn on and the picture of a battery is displayed.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do I do that?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Still waiting
There is a light on but nothing blinking.
I’ll have to call back - I have a Drs. appointment.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Do you know which specific model bose soundlink you have?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.