Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My sound bar fluctuates from digital 2 to PCM and sound is…

Customer Question
My sound bar fluctuates...

My sound bar fluctuates from digital 2 to PCM and sound is interrupted. Is this a sound bar problem or a problem with cable service?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What does PCM mean?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Please note: It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders our ability to reply.

What is the brand and model number of the soundbar?
How specifically is it connected to your other devices?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.