Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just updated the Nuvo app on my iPhone only to discover…

Customer Question
I just updated the...

I just updated the Nuvo app on my iPhone only to discover that one of my listening zones has disappeared. What is the fix?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.6 (15D100)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a week; I had four zones and now have only three. The other three work fine.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
NUVO audio app update drops listening zone
3/14/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Not fixed yet!!!!!
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Not fixed yet

Have you tried deleting the app and downloading it again?