Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cat port does not connect. Netgear. Power off the receiver,

Customer Question
Cat port does not...

Cat port does not connect

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Power off the receiver, different cables. It did work at one time. I don't know when it stopped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Wondering if I should just buy another unit or repair this one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
where do I get it repaired? should I just replace it?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Senior Technician replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Senior Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Do you still need help with this problem?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Please reply to me when you are available. Thank You.

what is the answer i paid for

Hello. are you available now?