Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Rusty, I have a Yamaha rxa1020 and it has recently started…

Hello Rusty, I have a...
Hello Rusty, I have a Yamaha rxa1020 and it has recently started to cut out sound intermmentaly when playing multiple sources. The dsp icon goes on and off as well as the speaker arrangement on the screen. Then after some time the sound becomes very distorted. Can you provide some assistance?
3/13/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Customer Service
i still need help with this problem
Harry - are you available?
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started