Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are going to be spending a lot of time in New Zealand and…

Customer Question
We are going to...

We are going to be spending a lot of time in New Zealand and are considering the BlueTooth over ear 35'. Is the charger capable of adapting to 220volt (with a plug adapter), or will we need a different charger than the one supplied with U.S. purchases?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

We are asking about your BOSE over-ear blue tooth headphones.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

We are looking to purchase but need to know the answers to our original question before doing so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/11/2018
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

If you plug your charger into 220, you will fry it. You will need a step down converter for all of your electronics. Click here. This will convert the 220 volt power in Australia to 110 volts, so you can safely use your current electronics. This will work on cell phones, your headphones, and other low power consumption electronics.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you have any questions, please reply.