Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a Bose qualified service technician in the Leesburg…

I need a Bose...

I need a Bose qualified service technician in the Leesburg Florida area .

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

I have a Bose home entertainment system.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Av 18

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to.hook up the speakers .

3/12/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need a technician who undrrstands the Bose home entertainment center to install speakers.

Please call 1-***-***-**** and provide them with your zip code so they can locate an authorized service center in your area.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service