Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I hv a panasonic fi model sc29 - 49 and it comes up with…

Customer Question
I hv a panasonic hi...
I hv a panasonic hi fi model sc29 - 49 and it comes up with insert usb. How can I fix it?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
But I hv tried to turn it off and on. Hold the on and off button. Nothing works.
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please explain how I can fix it with your help
you can chat with me on whats app if you want
230 52560507

I am not able to locate any product with those model numbers.

Try unplugging the power cord from the wall

Wait 2 minutes

Plug it back in and power it on