Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After Alexa is set up with my Alexa app can I leave an Echo…

Customer Question
After Alexa is set...

After Alexa is set up with my Alexa app can I leave an Echo with a blind friend in another state if she doesn't have a cell phone?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Alexa

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I can set up my Echo with my iPhone in a blind friends apartment & it works. Can I leave it with her when she doesn't have a cell phone of her own?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.