Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sennheiser headphones not working, worked fine for 3 years,

Customer Question
just stopped working thought headphones were...
sennheiser headphones not working, worked fine for 3 years, just stopped working
thought headphones were shot, bought another pair- they never worked
the 1 mistake I did make, I used the wrong batteries
however the new pair came with batteries
these are hooking to directv genie box
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

oh yes

Unfortunately, if the headphones are not working with a replacement set of batteries then you will need to replace it.

nope, you have it wrong, the headphones nimh rechargeable batteries, I put in regular aaabatteries-. and the new 1 doesn't work either, and it comes with the correct batteriesgood try, but nope,

nope, that's not it, I have 2 units, I 3 yrs old, 1 new, new 1 doesn't work either
so, its either the connections, or the genie box
don't know how it could be the connections, really only goes 1 way
how do we check the genie boxand, I would like to cancel my service
don't think you know to much about this headphone thing

OK