Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Voyager Legend Plantronics headset, works well had…

Customer Question
Hi Andy, My name...

Hi Andy, My name is***** have a Voyager Legend Plantronics headset, works well had it for several years. I had been paired with a Blackberry Classic during that time. I recently dropped the Blackberry, replaced it with another BB Classic. I'm having trouble pairin the headset to the new phone. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What Plantronics system do you have?

The headset is the Voyager

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Plantronics system? What have you tried so far?

Started today-I went to the "Settings" on the Blackberry and tried the procedure, but unsuccessfully

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.